I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent).Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming off on my infants clothes & face.
It has not been washed or ironed even once as yet. It got v.embarrasing for me. Wrote to EA on 13th Mar, got no reply yet.
Went to the Armani outlet in India but to no avail as I had'nt bought it from them, they said I have to ship it to EA myself.I'm truly disgusted.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Dear Sir, I inform you that as per Finedge advisory representative request i have purchased a discount card from any listed outlets when we will do shopping in..."
- "Mitranno, Hi site fully faked ahe please don't trust this site, Maderchod sale paise bharnya agodr goood goood boltat.. Ekda paise bharle ki callch uchlet nahit , please don't try it please... (Deposit cash..."
- "Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."